ROYAL FAMILY KIDS CAMP
“Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes not only me but also my Father who sent me.”
There are many roles other than counselors needing filled such as camp grandma and grandpa, camp aunt and uncle, coach, activity center coordinator, drama coordinator. dean of men, dean of women, bible teacher, nurse, breakfast club coordinator, photographer, teenager assistants.
Registration helpers will get all the children registered when they arrive, get the children’s belongings gathered and labeled, ensure children go to all check-in stations, hand out the children’s camp T-shirt and name tags.
Volunteer Application Links:
- Boys and girls ages 6-12 who are in foster care can come to our 5 day, 4 night camp at NO cost!
- Registration for 2023 camp is currently open until May 1, 2023.
- Applications must be filled out entirely. If you don’t know the answer to a question, please fill it in the best you can.
- Print, fill out, and mail application to the address listed or scan and email it to email@example.com.
- PLEASE NOTE: The authorized signature underneath Medical Release Form must be signed by a site supervisor OR the state guardian